Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ranger Crisis Radio #5 Ranger Prospect Special w/Jess Rubenstein of Blueshirt Bulletin



The Mouth and Prospect Guru Jess Rubenstein spent almost the shows full two hours going over every Ranger prospect as well as the young Ranger hopefuls that we may see playing with the big club this year.

A massively entertaining and informative show. Jess writes for Blueshirt Bulletin and also has his own blog called The Prospect Park. If there's a young player in the Ranger organization you want to know about this is the Ranger Crisis Radio broadcast you need to listen to.


Players discussed :
  • Artem Anisimov
  • Michael Delzotto
  • Evgeny Grachev
  • Bobby Sanguinetti
  • Corey Potter
  • Michael Sauer
  • Ikka Heikenen
  • Chris Kreider
  • Tomas Kundratek
  • Ethan Werek
  • Ryan Bourque
  • Matt Gilroy
  • Ryan McDonagh
  • Derek Stephan

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mouth

    Sorry I wasn't able to listen to the whole show, my little one has been sick, and its thrown off the sleeping schedules, and I passed out early. What a great job by Jess, talk about a fountain of Ranger info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got that right Jim, Jess was a great guest. I hope your little one feels better real soon. I have been trying to play catch up with video since I got back so haven't had much time to chat. I will definitely be on your show next week I miss the gang over there at the Banter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good. If you get a chance over the weekend, give me a ring.

    ReplyDelete