Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Mouth Appears On MSG Network

The Mouth made his television debut tonight on MSG Networks show "Fans Most Wanted". The Big man adorned in his red Ranger hat appeared briefly at the very end of the show commenting about Wayne Gretzky's tenure as a Ranger. There is an outside chance he will be seen on additional episodes of MSG's Fans Most Wanted and we will be sure to keep ya posted.

These are the times the "Gretzky as a Ranger" Fans Most Wanted shows will re-air

5/29/09 Friday 7:30 PM
5/30/09 Saturday 12:30 AM

2 comments:

  1. I missed the episode but Patick said he saw it. Did you tape it so you can post it on the Ranger Crises site?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was actually at a bar at a NHL tweetup when I saw myself on a 50 inch plasma TV with no sound . I will tape it whn it re-airs Friday and post it.

    ReplyDelete